We care about all God’s people, all of society, so we want you to have ready access to the best information out there. As we work through this uncertain time, where the world around us is suffering, where can you turn to for help?
CONNECT WITH PASTORS OR STAFF
• Pastor Ken Green: 703.338.4387 // email@example.com
Set up a time to get together with PK by phone or video chat at this appointment link.
• Pastor Adolfo Borges: 407.437.8057 // firstname.lastname@example.org
• Eric Gerken, Families & Youth: 402.620.5877 // email@example.com
MENTAL HEALTH: https://lcsfl.com/lcs-response-to-covid-19 // 407-644-4692
SUICIDE PREVENTION HOTLINE: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org // 1-800-273-8255
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: www.thehotline.org/help // 1-800-799-7233
CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL: www.CDC.gov
ORANGE COUNTY FLORIDA: https://ocfl.net/EmergencySafety/Coronavirus.aspx#.XoZXyy-z31I
CITY OF ORLANDO INFORMATION: www.orlando.gov/COVID-19
STATE OF FLORIDA INFORMATION: https://floridahealthcovid19.gov
FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH: https://floridahealthcovid19.gov
VACCINE INFORMATION: Florida has many sites providing COVID-19 vaccine free to residents. Use the vaccine finder to find a site near you. Supplies are limited and appointments may be required. Vaccines are free at all locations.
WHO is eligible for a Covid-19 vaccine?
• Persons 16 years of age and older (see information below for minors)
• Persons determined to be extremely vulnerable by a physician (form required)
• Health care workers with direct patient contact
• K-12 school employees 50 years of age and older
• Sworn law enforcement officers 50 years of age and older
• Firefighters 50 years of age and older
Residents ages 16 and 17:
• Must have a parent or guardian register them (if the vaccination site requires appointments) or provide evidence of emancipation.
• Must bring a completed consent form.
• Must be accompanied by a legal guardian during the vaccination.
• Are currently only eligible to receive the Pfizer vaccine.
There are now a variety of COVID-19 vaccination options available. CLICK HERE to find a convenient site near you.
LCMS Fl-GA DISTRICT: https://flgadistrict.org/corona-virus-resource-page/
LOCAL FOOD PANTRIES: https://www.foodpantries.org/ci/fl-orlando