Go off-road for a Monumental adventure through the colorful canyons and sunbaked trails of the southwest. By exploring God’s awesomeness, kids form a rock-solid faith for the road ahead.
Vacation Bible School (VBS) is planned for June 6-10, 2022 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. daily. Prince of Peace will offer two “tracks”—one for preschool-aged kids (ages 4-5, must be toilet trained), and one for elementary-aged kids (finished kindergarten-5th grade). As always, VBS is free for attendees!
Each day, Bible themes will be reinforced as kids participate in a variety of stations and activities:
- Sing & Play Celebration: Prepare for the day’s adventure by singing fun songs and meeting fun Bible Memory Buddies!
- KidVid™ Cinema: Watch films about real kids living out their faith in really cool ways.
- Imagination Station: Kids dig into surprising and authentic discoveries!
- Red Rocks Rec: Play high-energy games like Splash Marks the Spot and River Raft Rock ‘n’ Roll!
- Oasis Tastes: All the crews come together to eat snacks and connect with the day’s key Bible verse.
- Awesome Bible Adventures: Experience each daily Bible story with all five senses.
- Canyon Closing: Wrap up each day with music, drama, science experiments, and more!
To help supplement your child’s learning throughout the week, we recommend reading and reviewing the daily Bible Story Passages each night. Monumental stories include:
- God loves you no matter what. … Joseph’s family feuds. (Genesis 37)
- God is with you everywhere. … Joseph is imprisoned. (Genesis 39-40)
- God is in charge. … Joseph gets new responsibilities. (Genesis 41)
- God is stronger than anything … Jesus dies and comes back to life. (Luke 23-24:12)
- God is surprising … Joseph reunites with his family. (Genesis 42-45)
We hope you will sign your child up for Monumental VBS at Prince of Peace! Each day, VBS begins at 9:00 am. Children will be dismissed at 12:15 pm.