Rev. Ken Green
- At Prince of Peace (PoP) since November, 2013.
- Proud father of 5 (2 boys and 3 girls, ages 29 down to 14)
- I count myself blessed to be married to Peg, my wife of 33+ years. She and my children are the best things that have happened to me in this life.
- I grew up in Indiana. Went to school in Michigan and St. Louis.
- Prior to coming to Prince of Peace/Príncipe de Paz, I served as Associate Pastor at a congregation in Springfield, Virginia, (2003-2013). Before that I was in Delray Beach, Florida (1994-2003), and I did my internship (“Vicarage”) in Stuart, Florida (1992-93).
- Sometimes goes by the nickname “PK” around Prince of Peace
I have a passion to help people experience the same power of God in their lives, to connect people with Jesus–the most unique person (true God–true man) to walk this earth, and to walk with them through challenging times of life where they can experience God’s grace in new and life-changing ways.
Additional Ministry passions:
- Helping people discover the gifts God has given them, and then connecting those gifts with opportunities to see God at work.
- God’s work is not done “at the church,” but wherever we–the people of the Living God– are found. We bear His presence, and He works through each of us (inasmuch as we are available to Him) to work miracles in people’s lives. It is really that simple–and that profound!
Rev. Adolfo Borges
Pastor Adolfo Borges has served at Prince of Peace/Príncipe de Paz since 2005. He was born in Nicaragua and raised in Costa Rica, where most of his family still resides. Adolfo graduated from seminary in Guatemala City in 1990 and, before coming to Orlando, served churches in Costa Rica and Guatemala. During these 30+ years of ministry, Adolfo has served the Lord and His people as a pastor and theological educator. He met his wife, Deaconess Ligia, while in seminary, and they married in 1988. They have three wonderful young adult children: Ligia, Samuel, and Moses.
Adolfo was not raised in a Christian home but first heard of Jesus in his late teenage years. Once he heard about Jesus and His extraordinary love for sinners, he could not but commit to following Him. Adolfo fell in love with the Bible and started to read it study it right away. He recalls going to a Christian library, loaning several books about the Bible—with no reference of authors or titles—and reading them all voraciously! It has been one of his greatest delights to dedicate his life to the study and meditation of the Scriptures and share its message, the gospel of salvation, with those he has been called to serve.
Chief of Staff
Director of Family & Youth Ministry
Assistant to the Pastors
Contemporary Worship Leader