The Endowment Committee invites you to a workshop on Saturday, May 12 that will focus on retirement living, legacy planning, legal documents, and planning for your memorial service and funeral.
Our speakers include:
- Linda Kirk, Executive Director of Lutheran Haven, who will speak about retirement living;
- Robert Magill, Esquire, who will speak about legal documents that we all should have;
- Rick Ackerman, Financial Consultant with Thrivent Financial, who will speak about legacy planning (how to leave assets to your loved ones in the most tax efficient manner) and recent tax law changes;
- Robin Paris, Gift Planner with the LCMS Foundation, who will speak about Passing on your Faith-wishes;
- Pastor Ken who will speak about planning for your Memorial Service and funeral.
We will start our day at 8:00 am with a Continental Breakfast in the Gierach Center and will finish by 12:00 pm.