What is the Compassion Project?
We collect donations of items and money to provide for those in need; mostly for those that are homeless. We create bags based off of their everyday needs and deliver the bags right to them.
What donations do you accept?
We are currently collecting the following items:
• New men’s crew socks
• New men’s underwear
• New men’s flip flops
• New men’s baseball caps
• Shelf stable snacks
• Travel-size hygiene items
• Bottled water
• Small hand sanitizer
• Lip balm
• Rain poncho
• Men’s jeans & shorts (used, in good condition is ok)
• Adult size backpacks (new or used)
• Men’s shoes (new or used, in good condition)
• Sheets (new or used, in good condition)
• Blankets (new or used, in good condition)
To give a financial donation, click the Donate Now button below!
Do you have questions? Contact Sharleen at firstname.lastname@example.org.