9:00 am English Traditional in the Sanctuary
11:00 am English Contemporary in the Family Life Center
11:00 am Culto en español en el templo
One of the most important things to us as leaders at Prince of Peace/Príncipe de Paz has been to make wise choices out of love for our neighbor, minimizing the risk that our coming together for worship would be a point of community spread for COVID-19.
The worship services that we provide are for individuals who are healthy, understand and accept the associated risks of gathering together. When you choose to gather with us for in-person worship, we do have guidelines for you to follow in order for us to keep the risk low for all who enter our campus.
We know that some are not ready to gather in-person for worship. We want you to know it is your choice to worship online, it is acceptable and an excellent choice. We continue to offer online worship as well as Communion at Home for any who desire.
Please read the information below to familiarize yourself with those guidelines.
In light of updated guidance from the CDC for those who are “fully vaccinated” (fully vaccinated means 2 weeks after their final vaccine shot) may choose to forego wearing a mask at Prince of Peace/Príncipe de Paz. If you are not fully vaccinated, you are expected to continue to wear a mask while at Prince of Peace/Príncipe de Paz.
• Honor system – we trust and are trustworthy; we honor the choices ofothers.
• Masks – Those who are fully vaccinated may choose to forego wearing a mask at Prince of Peace/Príncipe de Paz. We will continue to have masks available for those who may have forgotten theirs. We acknowledge that some may prefer to continue wearing masks for any number of reasons (vaccinated or not). We also acknowledge that there are any number of reasons someone might not be vaccinated. And we know most everybody already has an opinion. If you are not fully vaccinated, masks are required.
• Masks are not required outdoors – in general, outdoor spaces are safer and do not require the use of masks
• Social Distancing – has already been relaxed in our worship spaces; we do, however, remain sensitive to what makes our neighbor comfortable
• Worship Registration is no longer necessary; Printed items – we will seek to be good stewards of resources and will minimize the amount of materials we print
• Sanitizing on Sunday mornings will focus on high touch surfaces; during the week, we begin with a new cleaning service in June.
• Hand-washing – we will continue to always strive to practice good hand hygiene and will continue to have hand sanitizer available.
• If you are not well, stay at home and join us for Online worship.
• Sunday worship times are at 9:00 (English in the Sanctuary) and 11:00 (English in the Family Life Center; culto en español en el templo.)
• Online worship is available for those who feel most comfortable worshipping online and for those who are in high-risk groups.
Safety Measures include:
• Frequent cleaning of high touch surfaces
• If you are not fully vaccinated, masks are required.
• Holy Communion is served in a walk-thru style to help participants keep their distance.
• Offerings are received in-person at entry and exit and, online at poporlando.com/give
Please also note:
• Children’s nursery and busy bags are not available.
• Sunday School for children age 4 – high school is offered from 10:00 am – 10:45 am in the upstairs classrooms of the Family Life Center
• No Sunday School is offered for adults, at this time.
Volunteers are needed to assist in worship, please fill out this form to indicate your interest and willingness to volunteer.
We know that some are not ready to gather in-person for worship. We want you to know it is your choice to continue to worship online, it is acceptable and an excellent choice. We continue to offer online worship as well as Communion at Home for any who desire.