9:00 am English Traditional in the Sanctuary
11:00 am English Contemporary in the Family Life Center
11:00 am Culto en español en el templo
Volunteers are needed to assist in worship, please fill out this form to indicate your interest and willingness to volunteer.
One of the most important things to us as leaders at Prince of Peace/Príncipe de Paz has been to make wise choices out of love for our neighbor, minimizing the risk that our coming together for worship would be a point of community spread for COVID-19.
The worship services that we provide are for individuals who are healthy, understand and accept the associated risks of gathering together. When you choose to gather with us for in-person worship, we do have guidelines for you to follow in order for us to keep the risk low for all who enter our campus.
Please read the information below to familiarize yourself with those guidelines. It is very easy to get comfortable and let your guard down, we want to do our best to make sure everyone remains safe and healthy.
• Sunday worship times are at 9:00 (English in the Sanctuary) and 11:00 (English in the Family Life Center; culto en español en el templo.)
• Online worship is available for those who feel most comfortable worshipping online and for those who are in high-risk groups.
• The number of participants is limited; registration is needed to help us plan for spacing and Communion.
Safety Measures include:
• Temperature checks at the door
• Masks are required, at all times. NO neck gaiters or masks with exhaust valves
• Seating with social distancing
• Frequent cleaning of high touch surfaces
• Holy Communion is served in a walk-thru style to help participants keep their distance.
• All worship services are paperless.
• Offerings are received in-person at entry and exit and, online at poporlando.com/give
Please also note:
• Children’s nursery and busy bags are not available.
• Sunday School for children age 4 – high school is offered from 10:00 am – 10:45 am in the upstairs classrooms of the Family Life Center
• No Sunday School is offered for adults, at this time.
• There is NO coffee hour.
We know that some are not ready to gather in-person for worship. We want you to know it is your choice to continue to worship online, it is acceptable and an excellent choice. We continue to offer online worship as well as Communion at Home for any who desire.