9:00 am English in the Sanctuary
11:00 am English in the Family Life Center
11:00 am Culto en español en el templo
Volunteers are needed to assist in worship, please fill out this form to indicate your interest or willingness to volunteer.
What You Need to Know:
• Worship times are at 9:00 (English in the Sanctuary) and 11:00 (English in the Family Life Center; culto en español en el templo.)
• Our in-person worship is intended for those who are healthy who understand and accept the associated risks. (Online worship will still available for those who are in high-risk groups and those who feel most comfortable worshipping online at this time.)
• Registrations are needed to help us plan for Communion. The number of participants will be limited.
Safety Measures will include:
• Temperature checks at the door
• Masks are required. NO neck gaiters or masks with exhaust valves
• Seating with social distancing provided
• Frequent cleaning of high touch surfaces
• Holy Communion will be served at the end of the service. Participants will exit the building following Communion. Blessing & Benediction will be outside.
• Our worship services are paperless (no printed materials, including bulletins, hymnals & bibles)
• Offerings will be received at entry and exit, no passing of the plate.
Please also note:
• Children’s nursery and busy bags will not be available.
• No Sunday School will be offered for adults or children.
• There will be NO coffee hour.
One of the most important things to us as leaders at Prince of Peace/Príncipe de Paz has been to make wise choices out of love for our neighbor, minimizing the risk that our coming together for worship would be a point of community spread for COVID-19. These worship services are for those who are healthy, those who understand and accept the associated risks of gathering together.
We know that some will not be ready yet to gather in-person for worship. We want everyone to know that making a choice to continue to worship online is not only acceptable but for many that will be an excellent choice. For that reason, we will continue to offer a high-quality online worship experience and we continue to offer Communion at Home for any who desires.